WITH ITS TRIPLE FUNCTION SYSTEM BUILT INTO THE SYRINGE, THE PULSET ABG SYRINGE ALLOWS USERS TO SAMPLE IN A CHOICE OF 3 MODES, PRE-SET, PULSATING AND ASPIRATING.
- Powdered Heparin provides fast anticoagulation, no dilution error
- Balanced Lithium/Zinc Heparin is standard, ABG and electrolyte stable
- Pre-set, Pulsate or Aspirate Sample, clinician has flexibility on how to draw ABG’s
- Ultra sharp needles, less invasive to patient, fast sill time
- Needle protection, a variety to choose from, safe, effective and complies to Federal Needle Protection Standards
Combining enhanced features from current venting and pulsating devices, the superior design of the Pulset ABG Syringe offers you the most complete and accurate arterial blood gas and electrolyte sampling available today. Superior technology in needle protection allows you to concentrate on your patient, not the device.
The Crickett Needle Protection System is designed to minimise the risk of needlestick injuries with the safety shield that extends quickly and locks over the used needle. This prevents accidental needlesticks and allows the practitioner to concentrate on the patient.