Beskrivelse af varen
FASTest® NEOSPORA caninum is a rapid immunochromatographic test for the qualitative detection of antibodies against Neospora caninum in whole blood, plasma or serum of the dog, cattle and deer.
Produktbrochure: Tryk her.
- Simple test procedure with whole blood, plasma or serum
- Fast test interpretation after 15 minutes
- Reliable clinical diagnostics Sensitivity 96.2 % & Specificity 100 %
- Storage at room temperature (15-25° C)
- Long shelf life Compact test box with 2 or 10 tests
In case of an ongoing Neospora infection (acute infection or reactivated acquired prenatal infection), massive infl ammation is possible. In the dog, this leads to a strong increase of C-reactive protein (CRP). Therefore, the dog‘s CRP status should be examined using CRP Canine.