Beskrivelse af varen
FASTest® FIP is a rapid immunochromatographic test for the qualitative detection of antibodies against the Feline Coronavirus (FCoV/FIPV) in whole blood, plasma, serum and effusion of cats.
Produktbrochure: Tryk her.
- Simple test procedure with whole blood, plasma, serum or effusion
- Fast test interpretation after 15 minutes
- Reliable clinical diagnostics Sensitivity 97.4 % & Specificity 94.6 %
- Storage at room temperature (15-25° C)
- Long shelf life Compact test box with 2, 10 or 25 tests
High to very high antibody titres are known to be helpful diagnosing FIP. Therefore, a positive FASTest® FIP should be confi rmed using a quantitative antibody test method (e.g. MegaFLUO® FCoV) in a laboratory to determine the FCoV end titre. In cats with effusion symptoms, the effusion should be principally aspirated and tested by means of RIVALTA FIP-VETube