Beskrivelse af varen
FASTest® DISTEMPER Strip is a rapid immunochromatographic test for the qualitative detection of canine Distemper virus (CDV) in eye or nasal discharge, urine or liquor of the dog.
Produktbrochure: Tryk Her
- Simple test procedure with nasal or ocular discharge, urine or liquor
- Fast test interpretation after 10 minutes
- Reliable clinical diagnostics
- Sensitivity 93.2 % & Specifi city 90.5 %
- Storage at room temperature (15-25° C)
- Long shelf life
- Compact test box with 10 tests or customize.
To get an overview of the antibody state of the infected animal, a FASTest® CDV Ab should be done additionally. With this test, it is possible to make a statement whether the formation of antibodies is missing, ongoing or has already happened. This enables the veterinarian a profound, prognostic evaluation of the further course of disease. Furthermore, the FASTest® CDV Ab enables to determine the state of antibodies of vaccinated animals and hence to plan a specifi c vaccination strategy.
Instructions for use Version 01/2015