Beskrivelse af varen
FASTest CDV Ab is a rapid immunochromatographic assay for the qualitative detection of antibodies against Canine Distempervirus in whole blood, plasma or serum of the dog.
Produktbrochure: Tryk Her
- Simple test procedure with whole blood, plasma or serum
- Fast test interpretation after 10 minutes
- Reliable clinical diagnostics
- Sensitivity 99.9% and Specificity99.8%
- Storage at room temperature (15-25°C)
- Long shelf life Compact test box with 10 tests or Customize.
After positive antigen detection via FASTest PARVO Strip and / or FASTest DISTEMPER Strip, by application of FASTest CPV Ab and the antibody status of the diseased animal can be determined. This gives knowledge to the veterinarian about the immune status of the animal and therefore a better prognostic valuation of the further course of disease. And, what’s more, the combined diagnostics alleviates the decision of therapy.
For yderligere info:
Instructions for use Version 12/2015