INFORMATION FOR THE INTERPRETATION
• CRP level below 10 mg / l = systemic infl ammation unlikely
• CRP level within 10 and 30 mg / l = systemic infl ammation is early, mild or resolving
• CRP level higher than 30 mg / l = systemic infl ammation is developing and requires attention
INFORMATION ON THE SAMPLE MATERIAL
• CRP-CHECK-1 can be performed with whole blood, plasma or serum of the dog.
• The sample material should be collected under the standard laboratory conditions
(especially in such a way as to avoid hemolysis).
• When the test is to be performed with whole blood, fresh samples should be used
(< 4 hours).
• At 2–8 °C, the whole blood, plasma or serum can be stored up to 48 hours. If the
test is to be run after 48 hours, the sample should be stored at minimum −20 °C.
Completely thaw samples before testing! Avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
• Mix the sample material well before use!
• Keep in mind that the sample material, as well as all used test-kit components,
should have reached room temperature at the time of application.