The Vision V5000 Binocular Microscope has an innovative LED powered illumination system that results in a white light instead of the yellow light produced by filament lamps. It is robust and has been developed for heavy use: it consists of high quality components which assure a high image contrast and excellent optical resolution. With a modern and ergonomic design, it is easy to handle and to transport.
Ideal for use with the QBC ParaLens Fluorescent Microscope Attachment - turn this microscope into a fluorescent microscope at a fraction of the cost!
- 50,000 hours LED light source life time (instead of 1,500 from a halogen lamp)
- 30° inclined head rotates 360°
- Wide-field eyepieces - 10x/18m
- Adjustable interpupillary distance
- Dioptric compensation
- Revolving nose piece, quadruple, reversed
- DIN achromatic objectives 4x, 10x, 40x, 100x ( 60x objective available as an alternative or an addition)
- Double layer mechanical stage, 125 x 115mm with X-Y 70 x 30mm moving range
- Coaxial coarse and fine focusing
- LED illuminator with adjustable intensity
- N.A. 1.25 Abbe condenser with adjustable height and iris diaphragm
- Wide range voltage for international markets – 100 – 240V
- Plano-concave mirror
- CE certified
- Product code: WD6202
- 60x objective available as an alternative or an addition
- Solar panel power source available as an optional extra
The optical system in the Vision V5000 Binocular Microscope has been developed for demanding users; it consists of high quality components which assure a high image contrast and excellent optical resolution. The optical components have been designed and treated with special techniques to prevent the formation of moulds and fungus.
The stand is characterised by a modern and ergonomic design. It is easy to carry the microscope thanks to the large opening behind the revolving nosepiece to be used as a handle. This opening allows the user to see clearly the objectives and the samples making it ideal for use in the field especially when combined with the QBC ParaLens Advance Fluorescent Microscope Attachment.
The moving parts are made by means of machine tools with computerised numerical control, thus reducing manufacturing tolerance and increasing the reliability of the instrument. The strict control on materials and production process is optimised through the procedures established by ISO quality standards.
The Vision V5000 light microscope has a revolutionary LED powered illumination system consisting of a combination of LED and optical technology. A new high efficiency single chip LED, improved by a special optical system, doubles the light intensity generated by an ordinary LED.
The resulting light is comparable to the light generated by a 30W halogen lamp but with a colour temperature of 6300L: resulting in a white light instead of the yellow one produced by filament lamps. The electric consumption of only 3W proves the high efficiency of the Vision V5000 light microscope equalling the same light itnensity with less consumption - 10% of an ordinary 30W halogen lamps consumption.
In addition, the lifetime of the LED is 50,000 hours instead of 1,500 hours of an ordinary halogen lamp.