Beskrivelse af varen
FASTest® RELAXIN is a rapid immunochromatographic assay for the qualitative detection of Relaxin in plasma or serum of dog and cat.
- Simple test procedure with plasma or serum
- Fast test interpretation after 10-30 minutes
- Reliable clinical diagnostics Sensitivity 97.8 % & Specificity 99.9 %
- Storage at room temperature (15-25° C)
- Long shelf life Compact test box with 2, 5 or 25 tests
LH peak today is considered as the most exact method for detection of the canine time of ovulation and therefore is used for determination of the optimal mating time. That is why the FASTest® LH is useful as reliable on-site screening test for optimal determination of ovulation time / mating time / artifi cial inseminating time and for determination of expected date of delivery.