Beskrivelse af varen
FASTest® HW Antigen is a rapid immunochromatographic test for the qualitative detection of Dirofilaria immitis specific antigens in whole blood, plasma or serum of the dog and cat.
Simple test procedure with whole blood, plasma or serum
Fast test interpretation after 15 minutes
Reliable clinical diagnostics Sensitivity 98.6 % & Specificity 99.1 %
Storage at room temperature (15-25° C)
Long shelf life Compact test box with 10 or customize.
- Instructions for use Version 10/2015
- Successful treatment of Dirofilaria repens infections in dogs with melarsomine against adults and a combination of moxidectin/imidacloprid against microfilaria, 2009 Pingen et al.
- Heat treatment prior to testing allows detection of antigen of Dirofilaria immitis in feline serum, 2014 Little et al.
- Pre-treatment with heat facilitates detection of antigen of Dirofilaria immitis in canine samples, 2014 Little et al.
- Increased prevalence of Dirofilaria immitis in canine samples after heat treatment, 2014 Velasquez et al.
- Material Safety Data Sheet – FASTest® HW Antigen