Beskrivelse af varen
FASTest® EHRLICHIA canis is a rapid immunochromatographic test for the qualitative detection of antibodies against Ehrlichia canis in whole blood, plasma or serum.
- Simple test procedure with whole blood, plasma or serum
- Fast test interpretation after 15 minutes
- Reliable clinical diagnostics Sensitivity 94.3 % & Specificity 93.3 %
- Storage at room temperature (15-25°C)
- Long shelf life Compact test box with 10 tests or Customize.
A travel parasitosis seldom comes single. Coinfections with Leishmania infantum can be detected with FASTest® LEISH. With a positive FASTest® EHRLICHIA canis, a laboratory confirmation test (second diagnostic step) like indirect immunofluorescence test (MegaFLUO® EHRLICHIA canis) should be done to determine the end titre or a seroconversion, respectively. Infections like leishmaniosis, ehrlichiosis, babesiosis, borreliosis a.s.o. are accompanied with increasing CRP (C-reactive protein) values.
With unclear symptoms, CRP Test canine can give additional hints on an underlying infl ammatory event.