Easy Qs VET: Magnet-terapi fleksibel og tilpasset behandling
Easy Qs Vet offers pre-set treatment programs, giving the operator the possibility to customize the emission parameters based on the type of animal, the pathology, and the clinical phase.
Flexa Vet applicators can be applied over the area that needs to be treated, like over the fracture. The animal can also be seated over a cover and the applicators can be located below it.
The functioning of ASA Magnetotherapy devices, based on the scientific principles of ELF (Extremely Low Frequency 1–100 Hz) pulsed magnetic fields, is characterized by low frequency and low intensity.
The mode of action by which the pulsed electromagnetic fields promote biological effects in the fields of bone union delays and defects, is mediated by intracellular Calcium (Ca2+) concentration, in relation to the plasmatic membrane potential and the corresponding ionic currents.
Electromagnetic fields effects
Electromagnetic fields can have a significant impact on matter, related to:
- MAGNETO-ELECTRIC effect, induces ion movement, creating ion currents.
Specifically, the modulation of ionic currents through cell membranes is biologically important, promoting:
- Variations in intracellular calcium concentrations
- Changes in Na+ and K+ intracellular levels
- Mitochondrial metabolism
- MAGNETO-MECHANIC effect, which is related to molecule orientation and translation. The application of mechanical stress induces magnetization changes. Biologically, it affects biological reactions where specific spatial orientations are needed.
Biological effects of magnetic fields
Extremely low-frequency electromagnetic fields cause various biological effects by altering intracellular ion homeostasis (notably, that of calcium) that can affect many biological processes such as the release of neurotransmitters.
More specifically, electromagnetic fields have an anti-inflammatory effect on tissue repair, acting on the release of mediators that drive the transition from a chronic pro-inflammatory to an anti-inflammatory state of the healing process.
Extremely low-frequency electromagnetic fields produce charge displacement, moving ions between cells, therefore inducing the piezoelectric effect, which is fundamental in bone regeneration processes. Based on this effect on bone, magnetotherapy can be applied for accelerating the healing of delayed union/non-union fractures and to relieve pain and limit bone loss in osteoporosis.
Extremely low-frequency electromagnetic fields are able to stimulate microcurrents in cartilage and tendons, increasing collagen production and, as a consequence, cartilage and tendon healing rate. Effects on ionic microcurrents are also involved in the action of electromagnetic fields on wound healing.
Magnetotherapy has a chondroprotective effect on articular cartilage by:
- Increasing TGFβ level
- Decreasing osteoarthritis immunoreactivity
Magnetotherapy promotes bone fracture union by:
- Modulating intracellular calcium and bone matrix mineralization
- Enhancing osteoblastic differentiation and activity
- Increasing some enzymes, such as Alkaline Phosphatase, and growth factors
Magnetotherapy favours nerves regeneration by:
- Increasing neurotrophic factors
- Modulating apoptosis of nerve cells
Magnetotherapy favours muscle healing by:
- Remodelling the cytoskeleton of muscle cells
- Contributing to myogenesis process regulation
Magnetotherapy mitigates chronic generalized pain by:
- Having a positive effect on fatigue and function
VASCULAR & TISSUE REPAIR LEVEL
Magnetotherapy induces hemodynamic effects by:
- Increasing microcirculation
- Increasing pro-angiogenic factor release
Magnetotherapy modulates inflammatory processes by:
- Modulating chemokines production
- Action even on deep tissues
- Direct action on the whole body
- Can be used as stand-alone therapy or in combination with other therapies
- Osteoarthritis / arthritis
- Fractures and delays in consolidation
- Muscle tears
- Anatomical and functional recovery of injured nerves
- Peripheral nerves lesions
- Wounds and Ulcers
- 3 completely independent channels
- 4 outputs
- Frequency from 0.5 to 100 Hz
- Magnetic field intensity variable from 5 to 100%
- Treatment time from 1 to 99 min or continuous
- Pre-set, adjustable, saveable programs
- Backlit LCD
- Membrane keyboard
Alarms and safety features
- Therapy start and therapy end acoustic signal
- Language option
- Machine status signals and alarms
- Carry case
Size and weight
- Generator: 28 x 38 x 13 (L X P X H) cm – 3 kg
- 100/240V±10% 50/60Hz 60-270VA max
- Flexa Vet applicator
Dimensions and weight: 36 x 21 x 2 cm (L x P x H) cm – 1,2 kg
- Portable solenoid Ø 30 cm
Dimensions and weight: depth 21 cm – 6,5 Kg
- Portable solenoid Ø 50 cm
Dimensions and weight: depth 34 cm – 11,5 Kg
- Unit carrying trolley
Dimensions and weight: 63 x 54 x 85 (L X P X H) cm – 17 kg