INFORMATION ON THE SAMPLE MATERIAL
• T4-CHECK-1 can be performed with plasma or serum of the dog or cat.
• The sample material should be collected under the standard laboratory conditions
(especially in such a way as to avoid hemolysis).
• Samples are best performed if tested immediately.
• Specimens containing precipitate may give inconsistent test results. Such specimens
should be clarifi ed prior to assaying.
• Specimens should be refrigerated immediately at 2–8 °C following collection up to
3 days. If the testing within 3 days is not possible, the specimens should be frozen
(−20 °C). Avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
• Mix the sample material well before use!
• Keep in mind that the sample material, as well as all used test-kit components,
should have reached room temperature at the time of application.
• ATTENTION: Partially fi lled and / or insuffi cient mixed EDTA, Citrate or Heparin
tubes could create interference effects resulting in unspecifi c test results.